Hill Moisture Riser® Body Oil is designed for children and adults with dry flaky skin. It was evaluated in three clinical studies in adults and children with dry flaky skin. Subjects applied Hill Moisture Riser Body Oil twice daily to dampened skin for four weeks. Within a few weeks of twice daily application, all individuals using Hill Moisture Riser® Body Oil experienced skin improvement, with dryness greatly reduced.1,2,3,4
Hill Moisture Riser® Body Oil works by soothing the skin and increasing its moisture content with each application.5
Hill Dermaceuticals is a specialty dermatology company focused on developing and marketing oil-based prescription products to treat chronic conditions of the skin. As such, Hill has spent decades conducting well-controlled clinical studies to evaluate and support its products. Hill Moisture Riser® Body Oil leverages this experience and Hill’s blend of oils – primarily refined peanut oil6 – to moisturize dry skin.
- Double Blind Comparative Study, Protocol 001, January, 1985.
- Hill Clinical Study Report, Protocol No. 25, March, 1998.
- Paller, Amy S. et al., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Volume 48, Issue 4, April 2003, pp 569 – 577.
- Dohil, Magdalene A. et al., Pediatric Dermatology, Volume 26, No 3, May- June, 2009, pp 262 – 268.
- Zhai, H, et al., Skin Pharmacology and Applied Skin Physiology, Volume 16, No. 6, November-December 2003; pp. 367-371.
- Hill studied its refined peanut oil on peanut sensitive individuals. Each batch of refined peanut oil used in Hill’s products is tested with a validated proprietary analytical method before it is used in the making of Hill Moisture Riser, to ensure that any residual protein (the allergen) in the refined peanut oil is below 0.5 parts per million.