In response to the COVID-19 pandemic that resulted in a shortage of sanitizer products, Hill’s mobilized our FDA Registered manufacturing facility in the USA to produce a 75% alcohol formula hand sanitizer spray available throughout the continental USA.
Hand hygiene is an important part of the U.S. response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Hill Dermaceuticals Hand Sanitizer is a FDA Approved Formulation.
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility in the USA following the same quality and care as Hill’s pharmaceutical products.
- Each 100 mL bottle provides 700 pumps of spray and is perfectly sized for home, business, or health care professional use.
- This product has shipping restrictions due to the alcohol content. Ground shipping only within the continental USA.
- Call 1-800-344-5707 to inquire about bulk pricing and private labeling opportunities.